Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Thanks everyone and especially Shamans

Thanks to all who still visit this blog. I am glad to see so many people still drop by here and even order the Tauren Chef cook book. Both cookbooks are nice and the food is awesome. I came here because I still want to keep this blog hot and not only that, but i will upgrade it and make it better, by getting some hosting and also a new template and some videos going. I will upgrade this blog the first week of September 2009, before Fall Semester Classes begin. Thanks again for keeping this blog going guys and girls!!! To some of you who asked me about the cookbook this is the WoW cooking I was speaking about. Real WoW Cookbook Click Here for the WOTLK Cookbook All i can say is this is food I will cook and eat.. pretty good stuff in here... Deeprun rat kabobs

2 comments:

JanuskieZ said...

Hi... Looking ways to market your blog? try this: http://bit.ly/instantvisitors

ShamanHawk said...

I liked the kabobs